Location: Remote + 50% Travel (Travel/Lodging/Food will be REIMBURSED based on the end client policy)
Duration: 5 years
Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
• Lead an Agile team to build multiple integration points between SailPoint IdentityIQ and Cloud Microservices in AWS.
• Work with our Data Scientists, Backend Software Developers, and Data Engineers to build a data flow and persistence platform, aggregating User Community relationships, SailPoint Roles, Entitlements, Permissions, and Usage Logs for real-time data processing and Machine Learning.
• Make heavy use of SailPoint Workflow and API to integrate with our Microservices Security Platform.
• Evaluate opportunities to improve and optimize current SailPoint Workflow and Governance processes.
• Analyze and solve difficult problems across the entire stack with multiple teams.
• SailPoint IdentityIQ, Sailpoint Workflow, Sailpoint API.
• Bachelor's degree or military experience.
• 4+ years of development experience in SailPoint IIQ Implementation
• Configuration, Customization, and deployment in an enterprise environment.
• 3 + Years of experience in Writing and troubleshooting rules, workflows, custom connectors.
• Operational experience with good understanding of Change / Incident management processes.
• Strong experience with the following: Java, Bean Shell, SQL, UNIX/LINUX, Oracle Database.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication.
• Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team.
• Good understanding of joiner, mover, leaver, Certifications, RBAC.