Duration: 12 month contract possible full time after a year
Location: Onsite in Anchorage, AK
The Technical Project Manager will coordinate with software developer and engineering resources, vendors, contractors, regulators, and customers to plan and manage a portfolio of projects. As part of this work, the Project Manager will develop and maintain project scope, budget, and schedule while managing risks and maintaining quality.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and resources on separate, overlapping project schedules
- Agile environment
- Value driven decisions
- Finacle client background is a nice to have
- Oversee all aspects of a project including scope, schedule, budget, technical resources, and communications
- Work with owners, regulators, design teams, contractors and sub-contractors to achieve project goals
- Actively manage risk and change
- Develop project plans
- Prepare, follow, update schedules
- Create change orders for additional or out-of-scope work
- Communicate with clients and internal management regarding project status, risks/issues, solutions, etc.
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Track and report on project portfolio performance
- Support business development activities such as providing pricing estimates and documenting project scope.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8+ years’ work experience in related role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and SharePoint
- Practical experience in applying project management practices and procedures
- Soft skills are a must. Communication, ability to work with clients technical and non technical and ability to drive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled