OT Solutions Architect
One of our clients is looking for an OT Solutions Architect in the Bay Area for an onsite 6-24 month contract. This position will be focused on providing solutions to improve security within their OT network.
Top 3 skills:
- ITS (industrial control systems) and OT (Operational Technology) experience
- Security Architecture
- Network Engineering
- Have a proven background designing and architecting Technical Solutions, with multiple years' experience in an Enterprise environment. Strong background in architecture best practices, diagrams and/or methods.
- Strong understanding of integration techniques and use of technologies.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills, able to partner with a capability SME or vendor to architect design and execute solution delivery
- Strong infrastructure security experience, ensuring security is baked into the design and standards are followed (ie limited access)
- Have broad experience of technologies in the Cloud, Windows, Unix, Active Directory, Palo Alto, networking, security.
- This role also has a firm understanding of how OT systems are affected by the use of off-premise or cloud-based networking solutions and have a strong knowledge of OT networks, segmentation, and data center security.
- Lead Technical Design Authority to ensure that technical decisions are made in a timely way and in line with the overall enterprise/technical architecture, such that the delivery teams are able to maintain delivery velocity.
- Lead the design of technical services and identify and plan required systems integration, selecting necessary platforms and technologies to meet project requirements and user needs.
- In collaboration with the Solution Architect provide technical leadership and consultancy to both internal and external development teams, ensuring infrastructure is fit for purpose, whilst meeting time and budget restraints.
- Build and maintain technical roadmaps, looking ahead for future opportunities or blockers and ensuring decisions by development teams align with the strategy
- General knowledge of cybersecurity
- Design for new solutions
- Standard solution configuration
- Technology roadmap development, management, and maintenance
- Implementation strategies, plans, and execution
- Capacity and performance planning
- Integration with related infrastructure engineering efforts
- Alignment and integration with information security requirement
- Definition and development of operational KPIs and metrics
- Disaster recovery/business continuity integration
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled