Jr. VoIP Engineer
One of our clients is looking for a self-motivated Jr. VoIP Engineer the Greater Seattle Area for an onsite 6-month contract. This position will be focused on providing onsite Tier 1-2 support for timely maintenance and repair of IT Telephony systems, software and services for our client.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience working in a customer services environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience with installation and/or administration of IT systems or similar to IT desktops, telephones, cabling, radios, alarm systems or building systems
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office suite. Word, Excel and outlook mail system is a must
- An analytical mind that is data savvy with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of running analogue lines
- Possess intermediate skills with troubleshooting hosted VoIP, SIP trunking and data communications platforms
- Knowledge with enhancements and replacements of phones
- Moves, add, changes within CUCM and unity
- Familiar with VoIP switching arch. And technology with working knowledge of Cisco routers and switches
- OSI model and IP addressing understanding and experience
- Working knowledge of punch down tools, TCP.IP, PPTP, SIP, RTP, DNS, DHCP, G.728, G,729 and email
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled