- Design, Configure and implement MPLS for wired and wireless networks throughout the organization.
- Design and configure OSPF, BGP on Juniper Routers and SRX Firewalls. Configure and troubleshoot VRRP, RSTP, MSTP related issues in network environment.
- Convert WAN links from point to point to MPLS and to convert encryption from IPsec/GRE to GetVPN.
- Convert WAN routing from OSPF to BGP (OSPF is used for local routing only) which involves new WAN links.
- Primary worksite is Dallas, TX, but relocation possible. Req: Master degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 6 months experience as Jr. Network Administrator.
Related exp must include converting WAN routing from OSPF to BGP.
Skills & Certification
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org